The radiator fan is very useful and important for computers. If you have an old version pc or computer and you are a heavily loaded worker then you have to need a high-quality radiator fan for your pc.
There are two types of radiator fans in the technological market static pressure fans and high flow air fans. So, you have to choose one. Actually, Both are good for their own technology.
If you are a Graphic Designer, Gamer Video Editor then your computer must load a lot. So your computer Drive will be very hot.
If you haven’t used high-quality fans so your computer would be very hot and a big amount of Hot air will be stored in your computer and sometimes your operating system and hardware will be damaged.
When you use heavy software like Photoshop, Illustrator, or Games then your CPU heat will increase very high so you need to use high statistic pressure fans to the CPU cooler and blow air with great force.
You have to know a lot of knowledge about computer radiator fans. if you know various types of realtor fans then you can choose the best one.
But you have no idea about this then no tension we are here for you. We are researching a lot and here are the best Radiator Fans.
|1||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)||14,005 Reviews||$14.95||Check Price|
|2||Thermaltake ToughFan 12 High Static Pressure 2000 PWM, Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub, Gen.2 Hydraulic...||218 Reviews||$39.99 $24.99||Check Price|
|3||Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin Fan, 24 Independently LEDS, 120mm PWM...||4,186 Reviews||$74.99 $64.99||Check Price|
|4||Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM (120mm, Black)||2,742 Reviews||$27.95||Check Price|
|5||Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with...||$12.99||Check Price|
So, let’s check the shortlist to know the key points that we will discuss.
- A Full review about the 120mm radiator fan with our experts’ opinion.
- Discuss the positive and negative aspects of each fan.
- Discuss the latest price of all products.
- Full product descriptions with features.
- A comparison table of all the fans.
- A complete and proper buying guideline.
- Last speech overall and some FAQs to answer your questions.
Here we have selected some top-rated products which can help you to pick up the best one. So, Let’s start with the descriptions of the products.
Comparison: Best 120mm high static pressure fans for your computer
|Corsair Hydro Series AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||
|Thermaltake Adjustable Color Case Radiator Fan||
|ROG Strix Cooler CPU All In One ROG||
|Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB Fan||
|Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200 PWM Fan||
|ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120 mm Radiator Fan||
|Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Red||
|Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm||
Here is The Top 11 Rated RGB Slim Case Fans In 2022
1. Corsair Hydro Series AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- Brand: Corsair
- Series: Hydro
- Style: H55, H60, H75, H80i V2
- Pattern Type: Cooler, Cooler+Mid-Tower
- Item weight: 1.32 pounds
- Noise Level: 28.3 dB
- Cooling Method: Water
- Connection Type: Bluetooth
- Count of Processor: 1
- Compatible Devices: Desktop
- Product Dimension: 14.17 x 6.29 x 4.72 inches
Corsair Hydro Series AIO Liquid CPU Cooler has premium Pulse Width Modulation control. The fan has dynamic power to adjust the speed between 600 RPM to 1700 RPM. So, It can increase the airflow and decrease the noise efficiently.
The fan has a 27mm High-Density Radiator capable of keeping CPU temperature lower with this slim radiator.
The radiator fan consists of a pump head with LED light. The white LED light of the cooler makes it a gorgeous look.
Corsair designed the fan with a cold plate and low noise pump to get more efficient cooling and reduce noise. So, the fan can provide 57.2 CFM airflow and has a 28.3 dBA noise level.
The fan also has an easy installation feature, and It has a tool-less modular bracket to install the cooler quickly on all current AM4, LGA 1151, and LGA 2066 CPUs.
- Premium Pulse Width Modulation control.
- Capable of adjusting the speed between 600 RPM to 1700 RPM
- Excellent airflow and low noise.
- Capable of keeping CPU temperature lower.
- Pump Head with LED light.
- Cold plate cooling CPU sufficiently.
- Easy and quick installation feature.
- The pump may not provide good service after a long time service with a heavy load.
The fan’s premium pulse width modulation control, excellent airflow, and lower noise of the fan can attract a user easily.
The fan is also capable of keeping CPU temperature lower for the sake of giving you premium performance. So, you can choose the fan for its overall performance.
2. Thermaltake Adjustable Color Case Radiator Fan
- Brand: Thermaltake
- Series: TMT-CL-F042-PL12SW-A
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: Speed Mode 1: (800 ~ 1500 RPM)
- Speed Mode 2: (400 ~ 1000 RPM)
- Item weight: 9.6 ounces
- Noise Level: 19 dB
- Cooling Method: Fan
- Power Input: 2.52 Watt
- Connector Type: 4 Pin PWM
- Maximum Air Pressure: 0.57-2.01 mm-H2O
- Product Dimension: 6 x 2 x 5 inches
Thermaltake launched the latest Riing RGB series adjustable color case radiator fan. They added 256 multi-colored and blade optimization features to perform excellent cooling by increasing static pressure.
The company also designed the fan with Hydraulic Bearings and Anti Vibration Mounting System to reduce the noise most and increase the product’s stability at the time of use.
The fan is constructed with an impressive multi-colored and bright LED ring, making it look so gorgeous and stylish.
The fan has a self smart controller, which makes it capable of switching between 5 LED modes, including the solid color of blue, white, red, green, and cycle through 256 colors.
Play/Pause buttons help users cycle the color to keep any color unchanged or changed with the speed control options.
Concentrated Compression Blade is used in the fan to focus the weaker, inner circle of air outward and pressurize the air to allow the outer section for the sake of high static pressure requirements.
The Hydraulic Bearing with the Low-Noise feature is used in the fan that has self lubricates with high quality, friction-reducing substances to provide a lower noise operating system and excellent efficiency.
Thermaltake has designed Wind Blocker Frame to get high static pressure in all applications, and it’s working with the Concentrated Compression Blade’s pressure mechanism.
- 256 multi-coloured and blade optimization features to perform excellent cooling by increasing static pressure.
- Hydraulic Bearings and Anti Vibration Mounting System.
- Impressive multi-coloured and bright LED ring to look gorgeous and stylish.
- Self smart controller to switch between 5 LED modes.
- Play/Pause buttons to help users cycle the colour.
- Concentrated Compression Blade to keep high static pressure.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise feature.
- Wind Blocker Frame added to get high static pressure in all applications.
- Limited RGB control.
- May lose LED configuration after a few reboots.
Though there are many reasons to buy the radiator fan, there are also some negative aspects, such as limited RGB control.
So, if you can ignore the limitation, you can take it without any hesitation and grab the chance to enjoy the overall performance.
3. ROG Strix Cooler CPU All In One ROG With Addressable RGB Lighting
- Brand: Asus
- Model Number: ROG STRIX LC 120
- Fan Size: 1 x ROG Fan 120 mm
- Item weight: 14.8 ounces
- Noise Level: 37.6 dB
- Cooling Method: Air, Water
- Power Wattage: 60 Watt
- Compatible Devices: Desktop
- Product Dimension: 5.91 x 4.76 x 1.06 inches
Asus created a ROG Strix radiator fan to optimize airflow and static pressure. Cool, quiet, and affordable ROG Strix LC is a cheap series of CPU liquid coolers designed for small and medium-sized gaming systems.
The ROG Strix LC series features an illuminated ROG logo and Aura Sync support. It also has ROG-designed radiator fans. This makes it a crucial part of your gaming system.
Asus constructed individually addressable RGB, and NCVM coating pumps in the fan to accentuate the sleek and modern aesthetics.
The fan is designed at the center stage of your CPU to complement ROG motherboards. The company also used reinforced and sleeved tubes to improve the durability of the fan.
- Optimize airflow and static pressure for its ROG Strix.
- Affordable CPU liquid cooler.
- Capable of providing premium service for small and medium-sized gaming systems.
- Illuminated ROG logo and Aura Sync support features.
- Accentuate the sleek and modern aesthetics.
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM coating pump.
- Used reinforced and sleeved tubes to improve the durability of the fan.
- Expensive comparison to quality.
Would I recommend it to others? Yes, but only for those who want to integrate an Asus Rog System with VGA, Motherboard, and other features.
But you will be able to get the same performance cooler fan at a lower price than it.
4. Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB Fan
- Brand: Thermaltake
- Style: RGB Set of 3
- Model Number: CL-F042-PL12SW-B
- Fan Size: 12 cm
- Item weight: 7 ounces
- Noise Level: 26.4 dB
- Cooling Method: Air
- Power Wattage: 2.52 Watt
- Set Contains: 1xFan, Controller, Manual
- Product Dimension: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
Here is another Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB Fan constructed with premium color and brightness LED Riing, visible from all directions and makes the fan stylish and gorgeous looking.
Thermaltake also designed a smart self controller that can switch between 5 modes: blue, green, white, red, and 256 multicolor.
So, the users will be able to set specific or mixed colors as their desire for the sake of the self-control of the fan. The color also remains fixed until the user changes it or the PC reboot or disable the LED by switching the off mood.
They also constructed the fan with a Concentrated Compression Blade to get high static pressure to focus the weaker inner circle of air outward and pressurize the air in the outer section.
The Hydraulic Bearing with self-lubricates and high-quality noise-reducing substance feature of the fan provides excellent efficiency and lower noise at the time operating device.
Thermaltake used a seal cap in the fan to prevent the leakage of the lubricant and improve the durability of the unit. So, the user can reduce the level of noise by 29 percent by clicking the speed button of the radial fan.
The Wind Blocker Frame of the fan helps to achieve high static pressure in all applications.
The Wind Blocker Frameworks with the Concentrated Compression Blade direct the airflow towards the middle section of the blade and helps to create a compression effect and resist the pressure from escaping.
- Premium colour and brightness LED Riing, which is visible from all directions.
- Stylish and gorgeous looking.
- Smart self controllers can switch between 5 modes.
- Concentrated Compression Blade helps to get high static pressure.
- Provide excellent efficiency and lower noise.
- Used seal cap to prevent the leakage of the lubricant.
- Wind Blocker Frame helps to achieve high static pressure in all applications.
- Easy to set up and install.
- The colour changed after rebooting the system.
- LEDs are cheaply made.
Though the LED of the fan is cheaply made, It provides a good service. Lower heat and noise of the fan can attract most of the users.
You can enjoy this premium-level radial fan by paying an affordable price. So, you can take the fan if the color-changing system doesn’t matter to you.
5. Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200 PWM Fan
- Brand: Noctua
- Series: FBA NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM
- Model Number: NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM
- Item weight: 8.2 ounces
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Cooling Method: Air
- Power Connector Type: 4 Pin
- Product Dimension: 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
Here is another radiator fan offered by Noctua, which is specially designed to use in low impedance case cooling applications.
This Noctua NF-S12B is the favorite fan of heavy users worldwide for its outstanding performances.
Do you know why Noctua is reputed for? Yes. They are reputed for their quality product. So, Noctua NF-S12B fan is also a quality fan as their other reputed products.
There is four power connecting pins in the fan. You will find the weight of the product 8.2 ounces. This 12 voltage fan uses the air cooling methods to service.
The company has designed the fan with a 1200 RPM PWM version feature to control the speed automatically. The fan can also strike a perfect balance to get high cooling capacity and reduce noise at the time of operation of the device.
- Eligible to use in low impedance case cooling applications.
- Quality product.
- Four power connecting pins.
- Excellent air cooling system.
- Lower noise capacity.
- Automatic Speed control system.
- Affordable price.
- May start noising after a long time of use.
You can go for this quality product if you haven’t any headache about the fan’s noise after a long time of use.
Users all over the world have positive reviews about the products. So, you can buy this one at an affordable price to get quality service from Noctua.
6. ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120 mm Radiator Fan
- Brand: ARCTIC
- Model Number: ACFRE00067A
- Fan Style: Liquid Freezer II 120
- Item weight: 2.05 pounds
- Noise Level: 0.3 Sones
- Cooling Method: Water
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Speed: 1800 RPM
- Air Flow Capacity: 55.6 ccs per minute
- Compatible Devices: Intel Socket: 1200, 115X, 2011-3*, 2066* *Square ILM, AMD Socket: AM4
- Product Dimension: 7.32 x 7.05 x 5.63 inches
The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II features a cooler excellent plate, pump, and radiator than other AIO water pc fan cooling devices.
The company has featured an extra 40 mm VRM fan that makes the fan capable of providing 150C lower temperature and getting additional cooling for voltage transfer for the base.
The fans’ PWM cables are embedded in the sleeved tubing. This means that there is just one cable visible between the pump and motherboard, replacing the usual cable mess.
The pump is quieter than other competitors’ pumps, running at full load even when they are not in use.
You don’t have to worry about refilling the water loop because it is sealed with high-quality fiber-reinforced EPDM tubing.
- Next level AIO.
- Affordable price.
- The noise of the fan is Zero.
- Excellent features to reduce case temperature.
- Quiet and very effective Liquid Freezer.
- Features an extra 40 mm VRM fan to get additional cooling.
- There is just one cable visible between the pump and the motherboard.
- The pump is quieter than other competitors’ pumps.
- Nothing to be worried about refilling the water loop.
- Difficult to install.
- It May not support some AMD mounting hardware.
You can go for this Next Level AIO-based liquid freezer at an affordable price. The zero-level noise feature must satisfy you with premium-level performances. You will also get an extra 40mm VRM fan to get extra cooling for your CPU.
If you don’t worry to work hard somewhat to install it, then why are you doing it lately? Grab the delicate and fantastic radiator fan at an affordable price and enjoy the full speed and premium level performance.
7. Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Red High Static Pressure Fan
- Brand -Corsair
- Power Connector Type- 3-Pin
- Voltage -12 Volts
- Item Weight -4.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions -4.8 x 1.1 x 6 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH -4.8 x 1.1 x 6 inches
- Wattage -5
- Cooling Type -Fan
- Noise Level -26.4 dB
This cooling fan is a very high static airflow pressure fan with striking led light. Its design is very cool.
Corsair Air Series LED high static pressure fans balanced airflow very smoothly with less noise and no allowance. It is a very ordinary led light fan that looks dramatic.
These fans are designed for restricted spaces like computers or desktops. The heatsink of these fans is very ideal for your heavy-loaded computer.
You can use this fan directly adjacent to the thermal drive source. This reactor fan is very high airflow ventilation with less noise and led is such a modern look. So you can use it with pleasure.
- LED light is very bright.
- Noise is very low.
- Modern Looks.
- Speed and running capacity is very good.
- Easy and fast installed.
- Some people do not like
8. Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED
- Voltage-13.2 Volts
- Cooling Type -Fan
- Item Weight -5.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions -4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH -4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches
- Color -LL120 RGB
- Compatible Devices -Desktop
- Noise Level -24.8 dB
- Maximum Air Flow Capacity -43.25 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Corsair LL series fans have 16 RGB LED lights and all LEDs are independent. There are two separate light loops.
Its bearing type is Hydraulic and the sound level is 24.8db. Noise is very low and has maximum airflow. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE.
This fan has a dynamic speed of 600RPM to 1500RMP. There are 120mm fan blades with good engineering. The fan performance is very good.
- The LED lights are very bright and great.
- The fans’ performance is very good.
- Less noise.
- They look very modern.
- Software is good and works well with other radiator fan’s products.
- There is lots of wire.
- This LED light on and off mode is not switched.
9. Vetro 120mm Purple 15-LEDs Cooling Fan
- Brand Vetro
- Cooling Type Fan
- Item Weight 6.1 ounces
- Manufacturer Vetro
- Compatible devises Desktop
- Noise Level 26 dB
- Product Dimensions 4.8 x 4.8 x 1 inches
Vetro 120mm Purple 15-LEDs Cooling Fan is a very high static pressure for efficient radiator and heatsink cooling is very high.RoHS agreed for protecting the environment.
You can get a better airflow system that’s why you can get large volume airflow to keep your computer cooler and stable system. Better performance is changing your experience.
The company gives you a 2 years Warranty with a 50 thousand hour lifespan and 4 pieces of a usable screw.
There are seven fan blades and the sleeving bearing system is very good with less vibration. This fan noise and turbulence are very low. It will be a very good thing for you.
- It is very Great for cooling.
- It’s cooling perforation is very impressive.
- It is very easy to install.
- The design is very good.
- It makes more noise than the others. But It’s very low.
- LED lights are too bright. Some people may not like it for that.
10. Corsair Air Series SP120 High
- Brand Corsair
- Power Connector Type 3-Pin
- Voltage 12 Volts
- Item Weight 1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions 5.23 x 8.58 x 3.54 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 5.23 x 8.58 x 3.54 inches
- Cooling Type Fan
- Noise Level 35 dB
The high performance of a complex task, low pitch blade, rubberized corners, Advanced Hydraulic Bearing 2350 rpm, step-down resistor, AF series of high-volume fans, good static pressure controlling system, good airflow moving system (CFM) 62.74 CFM with less noise (dBA) 35 dBA all are available in this Corsair Air Series SP120.
When You get a complex task with a single fan design then you can’t meet any problem. The usable experience is very good. Its size is 120mm x 25mm.
- Wonderful design Fan.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean.
- Very good for moving Airflow.
- Sometimes it can be Noisiest. but it depends on your load.
- Low Vibrations can happen sometimes or overload.
11. Cooler Master Mega Flow 200
- Color Blue
- Style: Air Pressure
- Size: 200mm – Blue
- Brand Cooler Master
- Item model number R4-LUS-07AB-GP
- Operating System PC
- Voltage 12 Volts
- Item Weight 9.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions 1.18 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 1.18 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches
Cooler master Megaflow 200 is a very high airflow cooling performance. This Device operation operated very smoothly with low RPM. It’s protecting the computer environment.
There is no led light on and off the system but it looks dashing while lighting. It is very much compatible with Cosmos S, ATCS 840, HAF 932, HAF 922, and so on.
If you work your computer very loaded then the performance of your drive will increase and heat increases.
As a result, the computer will be very hot and sometimes your computer will damage and you couldn’t work with them.
If you use this fan you can easily cool your computer with low RPM and you can get the optical solution. This fan couldn’t slow your computer.
- Perfect size and easy to install.
- It is a very modern look.
- It’s quiet and moves a good amount of air.
- High Static Pressure.
- High Airflow.
- No LED light on and off the system.
- This fan will be loud for you.
- Some people find some problems when they are using them.
Let’s Have A Quick Look On The Comparison Table For Radiator Fans
|Corsair Hydro Series AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||1700||28.3||57.2|
|Thermaltake Adjustable Color Case Radiator Fan||2000||19||51.4|
|ROG Strix Cooler CPU All In One ROG With Addressable RGB Lighting||2500||37.6||80.95|
|Thermaltake Riing 12 LED RGB Fan||1500||25.8||56.45|
|Noctua NF-S12B Redux 1200 PWM Fan||2000||22.6||60|
|Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Red High Static Pressure Fan||2350||26.4||62.74|
|Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED||1500||24.8||43.25|
|Vetro 120mm Purple 15-LEDs Cooling Fan||1500||26||66.2|
|Corsair Air Series SP120 High||2350||35||62.74|
|Cooler Master MegaFlow 200||700||19||110|
A Full and Proper Buying Guideline
There are some things to consider to select the best radiator fan to get excellent performances. So, read the points attentively given below.
CFM, or Cubic Feet per Minute, is the measuring unit of fan airflow. The CFM is simply a measure of how fast the air moves. The CFM rating will be higher if you have more than one static fan installed on your computer. This means that there is more airflow.
CFM is determined by the fan’s frame and blade design. A fan with a high CFM is best for large, well-ventilated PC cases. This will cool down your computer quickly and push out any hot air.
This is obvious considering the fan size. This is the most crucial consideration. Static pressure fans are measured in millimeters. The size of the fan is not the blade but the length of the frame. It usually ranges between 25mm and 230mm in height.
The most common sizes for cooling radiators and cases are 140mm and 120mm. It is essential to ensure that the size you buy fits perfectly into your computer casing.
Airflow also depends on fan speed. RPM, or revolutions per hour, is the speed at which a fan rotates. This is the main factor that allows for more air to flow inside your case.
Higher fan speeds will move more air into your computer. A fan that has a high RPM can make fan noise.
If you want a quiet operation, this can be not very pleasant. Radiator fans with the best acoustics are usually capable of producing excellent sound even at high speeds.
A fan that runs at maximum speed is not a good one to choose. A PWM control is essential for your air cooler. PWM stands for pulse width modulation. The 4-pin connector on a fan is used to indicate PWM.
You can control the fan by plugging it into a 4-pin header for PWM fans on your motherboard. You can adjust the RPM range to suit your needs and set the RPM to reflect the hardware’s temperature.
Increase the RPM of your fans if your computer gets too hot. For silent operation, lower the RPM to make it inaudible.
The bearing used can make the fan last longer than the noise it makes. There are many types and styles of approaches. Fluid dynamic, hydraulic, and rifle bearings are some of the most popular. Every kind of bearing has its life expectancy.
Hydraulic bearings have been deemed the best. They are durable and quiet in operation.
RGB LED Lights
An RGB Fan will suit you if you’re all about the look. You don’t want a fan that looks good but isn’t performing well. RGB fans can be a little more expensive than regular ones.
Always put the performance first before the looks. RGB fans look just like any other fan with LEDs. They will enhance the look of your system, but they perform just as well as all other fans.
There may be many components to your computer. These components are CPU towers, radiators, and other parts that can resist airflow.
These components will prevent air from moving to other areas of your computer. Static or air pressure is therefore significant.
A fan that has a higher static pressure can force air around its components. The fan’s RPM and blade design are essential.
You may prefer a quieter system, so look for fans with a noise level below 20 dBA. Noise levels can be affected by many factors: the bearing type, blade design, and frame. Radiators with the best noise emissions have fans that emit very little sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 120mm fan?
A 120mm fan has a significant advantage because the blades are more comprehensive than other fan sizes. This means that the fan doesn’t have to spin as fast to produce the same amount of airflow. This makes the fan quieter and lasts longer.
Should I get 120mm or 140mm fans?
The standard 120mm fans are best for most computers. These fans boast some impressive features, including noise levels that are acceptable for most users. The 140mm fans’ sleek performance is noteworthy. The 140mm is more powerful and has better airflow and noise levels.
Is a 120mm radiator enough for the CPU?
Yes, It can, especially if you don’t have a CPU that’s overclocked. But assuming you are a gamer and would like to have more processing power at no additional cost, you should get a thicker radiator. It will cool down your CPU more.
How much heat can a 120mm radiator dissipate?
The coolant/water mixture must absorb about one-third of the heat produced by the radiator. To calculate how many BTUs your radiator produces, consider only the engine’s continuous horsepower and not its peak power output.
Is Fan Positioning Important?
Fans draw air from one side to the other. The fan can be placed in such a way as to make it either an intake or exhaust. You must ensure that the fan is free from obstructions. The air cooler must have enough airflow to allow the air to flow in. This will increase the cooling efficiency.
If your case has vents, the fans can be used as exhaust. The fans allow hot air to rise inside the computer, allowing the air to escape from the top.
Do You Need Fans That Have A High Air Flow?
To maintain high temperatures, a fan that has a high airflow rating is essential. Air is not a good conductor of heat. If there isn’t continuous air circulation, PC components can heat up quickly and cause problems.
Airflow is created by the fan blades spinning. Cooler air is drawn in by the fan, which moves warm air out of your computer. The fan will draw out warm air faster. Your components will cool faster if you have a fan that has a high CFM.
Here you see the top 5 best radiator fans and you can see all details. As you know that these heatsink or cooling fans must be very important for your computer then you should be very choosy. And now you can easily choose one new radiator fan. Click the hit button to check the present price in the market.
Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API